A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juha Jaakkola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juha Jaakkola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaakkola graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaakkola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juha I Jaakkola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juha I. Jaakkola practice?
- Dr. Juha Jaakkola has 11 office locations.
Dr. Juha Jaakkola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.