Learn more about Dr. Juha Jaakkola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juha Jaakkola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaakkola
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaakkola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaakkola graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaakkola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juha I Jaakkola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juha I. Jaakkola practice?
- Dr. Juha Jaakkola has 1 office location.
Dr. Juha Jaakkola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.