Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Mary Rewis on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr jaakkola is the most sweetest dr I've ever been in contact with. He's always made me feel at ease. He's saved my left foot from amputation numerous times when Memorial wanted to remove it. He came in for me and did an emergency surgical procedure to determine the infection and then cured it with a special antibiotic. I owe my life to Dr Jaakkola and Dr Bill Phillips. I highly recommend both of them and will never trust or go to any other foot dr or surgeon.

rude staff, always late show details rude staff, always late
Jan 21st, 2014

It is vey cold in the office, staff are curt if not rude, and set up road blocks to get through to doctor. doctor is always 1-2 hours late. If I did not need follow up, I would never go back there.

Great physician, terrible staff show details Great physician, terrible staff
Aug 27th, 2013

What a nice physician, he is far above many others I have experienced. HIs staff, not so great, your extremity can fall off but if you do not have an appt they would not care.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Oct 11th, 2012

I have been to Dr. Jaakkola a handful of time for foot problems relating to basktball related foot injuries more than 20 years ago. He has been instrumental in allowing me to keep my active lifestyle, including recent arthroscopic ankle surgery to repair bone spurs.

Mar 12th, 2010

just the best. Caring, professional and knows what he is doing. Wouldn't want anyone else.

Jan 19th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor: He is an excellent ankle and foot orthapedic surgeon. The two surgeries he has done on my foot has helped me so much. I am almost back to normal.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com