A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juhana Karha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juhana Karha, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karha
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Karha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juhana Karha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karha graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juhana Kristian Karha MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juhana K. Karha practice?
- Dr. Juhana Karha has 1 office location.
Dr. Juhana Karha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.