Juhana Karha Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Juhana Karha?

first visit

Posted on January 30th, 2017

A neighbor in our gated community had used Dr. Karha and highly recommended him. I also went to the Web and did my research and based on these things chose the Dr. as my cardiologist.

Lifesaver

Posted on December 27th, 2016

He along with the the respect the staff has for him Helps you be positive you have chosen the right place to be

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr Karha is an absolutely fantastic doctor! I very highly recommend him. He cares about you as an individual and doesn't rush you through. He saved my life and i trust him with my life as well as Austin Heart Hospital as a whole. If you need a cardiologist he is a super choice!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr Karha is the best doctor i have ever been to. He is friendly and compassionate but doesn't sugar coat things. He gives an accurate diagnosis and explains what treatments are available. This man saved my life and i trust him with my life. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Retired

Posted on August 1st, 2016

“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. What I most like about Dr. Karha is his attention and caring of my medical issues. Every time I go to see him he is always running on time with his appointments. I am very satisfied with his services and will highly recommend him to my friends. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is great, then Dr. Karha is someone you should consider visiting.

"GREAT FINE"

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

My wait time was really less than 5 minutes. Everything was excellent. I gave a 4 star for the follow up only because we are waiting for another doctor to provide some information. My wife and I are very particular about choosing a doctor and we feel that we hit the JACKPOT! From the wait time, to the nurse's friendliness in obtaining my vitals and pertinent information, to Dr. Karha's engaging personality that put my wife and I at ease. The ride back to New Braunfels was so relaxing because our concerns with finding a new cardiologist were relieved.

Mr.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Karha ever since Dec. 5, 2010 when I had a heart attack that could have ended my life. What can you say about someone who saves your life? I find him to be attentive, concerned, very thorough, tuned into what is happening to me. He has a great personality and is always friendly and affable.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Excellent diagnostician. Shows concern with follow up till any issues resolved.

Highly recommended.

Posted on March 27th, 2016

I have always been treated with courtesy. I have found Dr. Karha very professional yet personable. He has been very good to explain clearly all the information I needed and answered all my questions.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Personal and excellent attentiveness to my health. Comfortable and candid conversation about test results and recommendations.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Karha is a total professional who cares about his patients. I would recommend his services to anyone with heart or other circulation issues.

Best Doc Ever!

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I was surprised Sept 2015 - open heart surgery needed. Dr. Karha was on board as my dedicated cardiologist/partnered with surgeons during actual surgery. He was kind, efficient, caring, strong, positive (tho not pie the sky type), informative and apparently really good in the op room for this type of high risk surgery! He was also very supportive re: my recovery. Follow ups were set with ease. He also interfaces with other MD's involved. Part of a terrific team at the Heart Hosp of Austin. Dr. Bhatt's group.