Dr. Juhana Karha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Dr Karha is an absolutely fantastic doctor! I very highly recommend him. He cares about you as an individual and doesn't rush you through. He saved my life and i trust him with my life as well as Austin Heart Hospital as a whole. If you need a cardiologist he is a super choice!

August 10th, 2016
Dr Karha is the best doctor i have ever been to. He is friendly and compassionate but doesn't sugar coat things. He gives an accurate diagnosis and explains what treatments are available. This man saved my life and i trust him with my life. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

August 1st, 2016
Retired
“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. What I most like about Dr. Karha is his attention and caring of my medical issues. Every time I go to see him he is always running on time with his appointments. I am very satisfied with his services and will highly recommend him to my friends. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is great, then Dr. Karha is someone you should consider visiting.

May 23rd, 2016
"GREAT FINE"
My wait time was really less than 5 minutes. Everything was excellent. I gave a 4 star for the follow up only because we are waiting for another doctor to provide some information. My wife and I are very particular about choosing a doctor and we feel that we hit the JACKPOT! From the wait time, to the nurse's friendliness in obtaining my vitals and pertinent information, to Dr. Karha's engaging personality that put my wife and I at ease. The ride back to New Braunfels was so relaxing because our concerns with finding a new cardiologist were relieved.

April 1st, 2016
Mr.
I have been seeing Dr. Karha ever since Dec. 5, 2010 when I had a heart attack that could have ended my life. What can you say about someone who saves your life? I find him to be attentive, concerned, very thorough, tuned into what is happening to me. He has a great personality and is always friendly and affable.

March 30th, 2016
Excellent diagnostician. Shows concern with follow up till any issues resolved.

March 27th, 2016
Highly recommended.
I have always been treated with courtesy. I have found Dr. Karha very professional yet personable. He has been very good to explain clearly all the information I needed and answered all my questions.

March 21st, 2016
Personal and excellent attentiveness to my health. Comfortable and candid conversation about test results and recommendations.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Karha is a total professional who cares about his patients. I would recommend his services to anyone with heart or other circulation issues.

January 31st, 2016
Best Doc Ever!
I was surprised Sept 2015 - open heart surgery needed. Dr. Karha was on board as my dedicated cardiologist/partnered with surgeons during actual surgery. He was kind, efficient, caring, strong, positive (tho not pie the sky type), informative and apparently really good in the op room for this type of high risk surgery! He was also very supportive re: my recovery. Follow ups were set with ease. He also interfaces with other MD's involved. Part of a terrific team at the Heart Hosp of Austin. Dr. Bhatt's group.

January 22nd, 2015
One of the best doctors ever
He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He will take the time and answer all of your questions and make you feel extremely comfortable. He does not force you or push you towards any decision....he just wants to help you make the best decision for yourself. He's amazing. I'm so lucky I was able to see him.

May 18th, 2012
Top notch
you can do no better then dr. Karha. Smart, caring, effective, just everything you need and want in a cardiologist.