Dr. Juhee Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juhee Gupta?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Juhee Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 30th, 2016

Loud well meaning manager compasionate md positive exprrience

April 18th, 2016

The office staff is not helpful. Medical records were not forwarded. The offices in which Dr. Gupta do not know the office hours of the other locations even though calls are forwarded to the other office.

January 7th, 2016

First visit

Overall was a good and satisfying visit with all my issues resolved. Dr. Gupta seems very pleasant and jovial and made me comfortable. I am a male and was apprehensive to go to a female physician but with Dr. Gupta I did not feel at all uncomfortable.

October 7th, 2015

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

This is deficiently the work Dr ever Gupta if that's what you want to call her is a B%$$h. She is rude, don't care about her patience and will do anything to send your medical provided 12 different codes for services she did not perform. I could go on and on the all of the other reviews summed it it really well. DO NO, I Repeat DO NO go to this practice unless you like waiting 3 hours to be rushed out with no real info. Oh and out of all the times my family went their I have yet to meet her. She has a different dr ever day.

September 24th, 2015

Horrible doctor

Horrible doctor

August 5th, 2015

worst ever experience. This doctor screams and her husband is cheap.

July 14th, 2015

PATIENT

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORSE OFFICE TO GO TO AS A PATIENT OR AS AN EMPLOYEE,DR GUPTA TREATS HER EMPLOYEES AS GARBAGE AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS AT ALL.I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SEEN SOMEONE SO DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFFESIONAL AS SHE IS,IT IS ACTUALLY DISTURBING THAT SHE IS A DOCTOR,I RECCOMMEND NO ONE EVER GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!!SHE IS A DISGUSTING PERSON WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF ANY OF HER PATIENTS ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY AND FORCES HER PATIENTS TO COME IN EVEN IF THEY DONT HAVE AN EXISTING CONDITION OR PROBLEM

June 16th, 2015

There isn't one stable doctor. No one knows your history. You can't get use with one doctor because they are always changing doctor.

May 24th, 2015

Medical Biller

This is the WORST DOCTOR'S OFFICE IN THE USA!! I worked in this office for 1 year, an it was the most hardest experience of my life. I had to work in this office for the money which was garbage and for the experince.. I went through verbal abuse, mistreat, and racism by the doctor, her huband, and the office manager. This office DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS, only about $$$$.. the water given to the patients is sink water, and cookies given to patients when sugar is down, are expired.. I would suggest you to go to another other doctor besides Dr Gupta, the are animals.. Everything is about money no type of care at all!!

April 23rd, 2015

Animals get better medical treatment

I was recently released from an area rehab center in the Union county area that used the services of Dr Gupta. The day of my discharge I opted not to have all my medicines needed filled...and said I would call back. Long story short when my visiting nurse came and asked where 2 of the most crucial meds were,told her I don't have them. She in turn called Dr Gupta's office,spoke to the answering service as it was the weekend. The doctor never returned the call to the nurse. She eventually spoke to her husband who told the nurse,"its the weekend and I don't wish to be disturbed". Who ever got an answer like that from a doctor. My outcome,out of 2 meds requested, 1 filled the other one NO. Not even after me calling back the rehab center and speaking with the Nursing Supervisor who assured me she would take care of the problem. Dr Gupta,you are a disgrace to your profession. Why don't you leave the USA?

November 18th, 2014

If your family member is deceased, its probably because they were under Dr Gupta's care

This is by far the worst doctor ever,and if I could rate her in the negative,I would .. almost 6 years ago my father passed away not to long after my 20th birthday.. he was 54 years old. He was in the hospital for almost two months, he had liver cancer. WE DID NOT find out he had cancer until the autopsy report, DrGupta couldn't diagnose stage 4 cancer. My mother was at his bedside every morning and every night,putting her trust in this doctor. Rarely asked questions and genuinely believed that my father was under good care. On the rare occasion my mother had a question, she got screamed at or ignored. 6 years I have gone without a father, my son has never met his grandpa, and my mother has lost her best friend. I am now in the medical field, surrounded by doctors on a daily basis, and have been through my own issues with my son being hospitalized and the doctors were phenomenal... never have I seen such professionalism as I have with Dr. Gupta.. she's more worried about the presidents in her pocketed the health of her patients. One week after my father died, they called to confirm his next appointment,dr gupta never even informed her staff that he had passed. Please hear this and reconsider the care your family may be getting.

March 8th, 2014

Was not seen by Dr. Gupta or a physician during my visit although I was billed for a MD visit. The staff is extremely rude. Would not recommend this office to anyone. Very disappointed. The office would also make random appointment without confirm and send bill for not showing up to appointments we never made.