Dr. Juichih Hsu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elkton, MD

January 18th, 2017
THE BEST FAMILY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO
THIS WOMAN KNOWS HER STUFF !!! SHE KEEPS THE LONGEST HOURS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND IS NON-STOP. SHE GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR HER PATIENTS.

February 5th, 2015
Caring and Competent
Dr. Hsu is a true doctor in every sense of the word. She eats, sleeps, and lives medicine. You won't find a fancy office setting or be coddled as a patient, but what you will get is a caring physician who is very knowledgeable in her specialty as a family physician. If you need to see her urgently, she will fit you in somehow that day. As a home care nurse that used to communicate with Dr. Hsu about her patients, and as a patient, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hsu. She can be abrupt at times, and some people interpret this as rudeness, but it is not meant this way, and her level of competence and compassion far exceeds any doctor I have ever known, which is why her waiting room is often packed, and why her patients keep coming back.

January 16th, 2015
Long wait but she was alone 2day.

June 19th, 2013
Not clean, disrespectful staff!
Dr. Hsu was very thorough in sending for appropriate testing, but very difficult to understand. The staff is VERY disrespectful and has accused me of threatening a staff member which is completely untrue. Turn around time for medical records is 3-4 weeks according to Lisa S. (would not give me her name I'm sure due to her immature antics) and was advised by the other staff it would take 2 weeks. Major miscommunications. I have already put in complaints with the bbb and department of health in MD, hopefully someone will give these people a reality check. If you are in a medical profession, you are handling peoples lives and must act accordingly and sympathetic when necessary. Misery loves company should be the motto at that office, Lisa squared is the troublesome dynamic duo. A smile goes a long way, and courtesy may follow. If there was a way to bypass the staff in the office and go straight to Dr. Hsu I would recommend her as a last resort, otherwise I recommend running as fast as you can, as the building is in massive flame of misery and self loathing.

July 31st, 2012
I LOVE DR. HSU
Dr. Hsu is the best Doctor on earth. Her office isn't fancy. She serves ALL of the folks of Elkton, MD, a poorer region of our area. Her office is usually filled with children, the elderly, and everyone in between. I travel from PA to see her, I value her expertise and kindness. Her office visits are affordable for folks, she has Saturday hours, and also Sunday hours I believe. Dr. Hsu is wonderful, she has always been right on with all of her diagnosis of any problem I went to see her for. The wait can be long, but I tend to go to see her in the afternoon, so the wait is non-existant. I wish that all physicians were as supportive, kind and loving as this great healer. Dr. Hsu is the best!!