A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julea Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julea Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julea Garner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julea Glynn Garner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julea G. Garner practice?
- Dr. Julea Garner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Julea Garner practices Family Medicine near Highland, AR.