Dr. Julene Samuels MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Samuels and her staff make talking about sensitive topics comfortable. I had many options presented and was able to make a well informed decision for myself.

February 8th, 2016
She is a wonderful Doctor. Very skilled. She did two revision surgeries on me. Had great results. Would definitely go back to her.

October 21st, 2015
Unbeatable !!!
I was Dr. Samuels "final exam" at SW med school in Dallas, Tx. At that time I was 50 yrs. old. Today I am almost 72, and finally look like I'm 50 again. My plan now is to see her again for a redo and hope she'll say yes. She is an amazing surgeon and a terrific person. I join the rest of these reviewers with a 5 star rating, and wish there were a 100 rating because she certainly deserves it!

December 11th, 2014
Great Experience and Doctor
Dr Samuels took all the time I needed to explain my options, including ones that didn't require surgery. I felt completely comfortable asking questions and felt no pressure. It is obvious that she really cares about her patients.

March 19th, 2013
amazing doctor!
My experience with Dr. Samuels thus far has been remarkable. Every time I walk into her office I feel such a warm welcome by her staff, they make you feel like your family. I went in for a breast augumentation and was more than pleased with my results. Dr. Samuels has really changed the way I feel about myself. My self esteem is greater than it ever has been, and i owe her a great amount of gratitude for this. So if you are looking for a warm and kind hearted plastic surgeon, who is such a perfectionist at what she does.. look no further shes amazing!

August 1st, 2011
NOPE
she over corrected asymmetry that i didn't even know I had. she charged me $7,000 and refuses to acknowledge that she messed up. So, one year later, and im having to have my boobs re-done by a different doctor because of her.Pushy, and bossy. her staff are worse. They all had this "this is what you're getting" attitude. I felt like I didn't have options or a say in the matter. Wish I had gone somewhere else to have a breast augmentation.

July 7th, 2011
pushy
pushy doctor and staff. dr samuels pretty much gave me what she wanted me to have while I was asleep on the operating table. I am having my breasts re-done this December, to correct what she did.

April 30th, 2011
You wont be disappointed
I wanted a female plastic surgeon, to help me achieve what I wanted and not what men and society find attractive. I gave her a rather tall order. I have a very small frame and, I didn't want to be a D cup, I specifically asked for a full C. Everyone said "its a gamble to what size you will get, you cant just order up a specific size. Well Dr. Samuals knows how to size them. She also pointed out that I had asymmetry that I didn't know I had. So she ended up putting a large implant in one breast, and a medium size implant in the other. It took a few months for them to even out and to get my final result, but needless to say I am completely happy with them! I'm almost 6 months out and snugly fitting into a full C cup, they fit my body perfectly, she made sure that it didn't make me top heavy. Dr.Samuals was actually the first and only PS I consulted with. Most women consult with at least 2 or 3. Her and her staff are really good with the after surgery care and instructions as well.

February 4th, 2011
Dr. Samuels is excellent all the way around. It has been 5.5 years since my surgery, and it is still absolutely perfect!

July 13th, 2010
She is an amazing physician
I was not expecting to have such an overall wonderful experience! My friends who have had plastic surgery went to a male physician, so I decided to approach my surgery differently. I asked other doctors and nurses who to go to, and they ALL gave me her name! She doesn't do as much marketing as some others...I guess her work speaks for itself, and I cannot imagine a better result or a more FUN experience. She is a doctor, a friend and an amazing woman. So is each and every member of her staff, they are quite simply the best in this region. If you want a great result and a longterm relationship, do not look anywhere else. I asked everyone I knew and could not hear ONE bad thing. I received care (and even another surgery from a male competitor) prior to seeing Dr. Samuels, so I REALLY know the difference that excellent care makes. There was NO comparison, and I think the other surgeon should never be allowed to touch another or "teach" another physician.