A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jules Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Altman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jules Altman practice?
Dr. Jules Altman practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Dermatologists.