A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumais graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dumais has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dumais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jules Dumais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jules A. Dumais practice?
Dr. Jules Dumais practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jules Dumais, Dr. Julian Dumais, Dr. Julio Dumais, Dr. Julius Dumais