A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Dumais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumais graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dumais has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dumais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jules A. Dumais practice?
Dr. Jules Dumais practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Denver Surgeons.