Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jules Dupont Jr
Dr. Jules Dupont Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houma, LA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dupont is affiliated with Terrebonne General Medical Center, Terrebonne General Medical Center and Physicians Surgical Specialty Hospital. Dr. Dupont has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jules Dupont Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jules Dupont Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houma, LA.
Dr. Jerome Ellender
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houma, LA 0 mi31
Dr. Ralph Bourgeois
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Houma, LA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Gregory Maidoh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houma, LA 0.01 mi31