Dermatologists

The Toledo Clin. Inc.
4235 Secor Rd
Toledo, OH 43623
419-479-5880
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  NEEDS NEW OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

While trying to do check-in procedures and get insurance information required, office staff was very disrespectful and publicly degrading. We decided that these were not the kind of people that we wanted to deal with on a regular basis and moved on. If you choose to try, GOOD LUCK!

|  Arrogant  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

I found Dr. Isaacson's bedside manner to be very poor. When I asked him questions about my condition, his answers were voiced in a very condensending tone. I don't care how long you have been a doctor, you never treat the patient like an idiot. I didn't ask all of my questions because of his attitude. Needless to say, I will never go back! I was completely disappointed. The receptionist/nurse wasn't much better!

|  Very arrogant & rude to patients and staff  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

I have been to this doctor several years ago and did not care for him then. I was given another referral and hoped it would be better. I was WRONG. He cut me off in conversation several times, swears he told me about a test I should have had that he did not (but since he wrote it down it must be true!! please). The topper was when I was there today and he was extremely rude to his own staff. I even made a comment about being nice to them since they do a lot for him and he just complained more!! I do not plan to return to this doctor and would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
May 7th, 2006 on yahoo.com

est pt: dr isaacson is the best dermatologist in the area by far and he is great to his patients as well as his staff! the staff is also great!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com