A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Lin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Lin, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules Lin MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jules Lin practice?
- Dr. Jules Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jules Lin practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.