A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Lipoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Lipoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lipoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules B Lipoff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jules B. Lipoff practice?
- Dr. Jules Lipoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jules Lipoff practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.