Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
3809 W 15th St
Ste A
Plano, TX 75075
972-379-2416
Locations and availability (3)

|  HORRIBLE!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Cheyenne on May 10th, 2013

I can not believe this man works with people in a personal setting. I had an appointment with Dr. Monier. He came into the examining room with what seemed like an already horrible mood. i mentioned that i was having some issues with an abnormal almost lack of my menses, and dr. monier explained to me as if I was a young child how birth control works and exclaimed that pregnancy was not possible. After examining me Dr. Monier said as he walked out of the examining room, "WE'LL YOU'RE SURE AS H@@@ NOT PREGNANT!" , and then slammed the door. I will never go back to Monier EVER again.

|  One of the BEST  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Monier is a very caring doctor. He always takes time to answer all my questions. He has seen me several times for fit in appt with very little wait. He's been my Dr. For over 3 years and I wouldn't trade him. He's knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the people who see him. I can't say enough about him.

|  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

What an amazing doctor!

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2010

Very laid back. Very kind. Willing to answer any questions, but doesn't overload you with information or make you feel stupid for not knowing something. Best Dr of any king I have foound in the area. Evan worked with a specialist to see me very qickly for a problem not related to his area.