Awful experience show details Awful experience
Nov 19th, 2015

I had a very horrible visit with this doctor. First of all he was mad that I was an add on to his schedule. He came in the room with an attitude and didn't listen to what I had to say. My situation is very serious and he acted like he was frustrated that I was in his presence. At the end of the visit I asked if I should continue my current medications and he said, do what you want. What doctor tells a patient that? I had no answers upon leaving that office. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with any doctor.

by Mary Palmateer on Feb 3rd, 2015

Ive been going to his office since for 32 years. I have been with Dr. Monier for many of those years. I believe since he started there. Dr. Monier is so kind, respectful, soft spoken, caring, makes you feel at ease and helps you with any answers you may have. It is obvious he loves his work. The office is the same. Excellent staff. Excellent nurses. I cant imagine anyone ever having a bad experience here. I promise!!!!

Jan 12th, 2015

Took time to answer questions. Followed up after test results. Felt very comfortable with him

One of the BEST show details One of the BEST
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Monier is a very caring doctor. He always takes time to answer all my questions. He has seen me several times for fit in appt with very little wait. He's been my Dr. For over 3 years and I wouldn't trade him. He's knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the people who see him. I can't say enough about him.

Dec 24th, 2010

What an amazing doctor!

Mar 22nd, 2010

Very laid back. Very kind. Willing to answer any questions, but doesn't overload you with information or make you feel stupid for not knowing something. Best Dr of any king I have foound in the area. Evan worked with a specialist to see me very qickly for a problem not related to his area.