A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Schwaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwaber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Schwaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schwaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules Reuben Schwaber MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jules R. Schwaber practice?
- Dr. Jules Schwaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jules Schwaber practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.