A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Sherwinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Sherwinter, Pediatrician, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Sherwinter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwinter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sherwinter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherwinter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius Sherwinter practice?
Dr. Julius Sherwinter practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.