A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Steimnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Steimnitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Steimnitz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steimnitz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Steimnitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules P Steimnitz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jules P. Steimnitz practice?
- Dr. Jules Steimnitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jules Steimnitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists and San Francisco Pain Management Doctors.