A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jules M. Turner practice?
Dr. Jules Turner practices Pediatrics near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Pediatricians.