A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules Marie Turner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jules M. Turner practice?
- Dr. Jules Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jules Turner practices Pediatrics near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Pediatricians.