A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Victor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Victor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules J Victor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jules J. Victor practice?
- Dr. Jules Victor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jules Victor practices Internal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists.