Learn more about Dr. Jules Winokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Winokur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Winokur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winokur graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Winokur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winokur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jules A. Winokur practice?
Dr. Jules Winokur practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.