A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jules Winokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Winokur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Winokur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winokur graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winokur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules A Winokur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jules A. Winokur practice?
- Dr. Jules Winokur has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jules Winokur practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.