Learn more about Dr. Jules Winokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jules Winokur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winokur
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winokur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jules Winokur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winokur graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winokur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jules A Winokur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jules A. Winokur practice?
- Dr. Jules Winokur has 1 office location.
Dr. Jules Winokur practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.