A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juli Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juli Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juli Larson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juli A. Larson practice?
Dr. Juli Larson practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.