A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juli Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juli Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juli Larson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juli A Larson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juli A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Juli Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Juli Larson practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.