A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juli Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juli Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juli Larson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juli A Larson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juli A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Juli Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Juli Larson practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.