A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Agostini, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agostini graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agostini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agostini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Agostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Agostini practice?
Dr. Julia Agostini practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Agostini, Dr. Jovita Agostini, Dr. Juli Agostini, Dr. Juliana Agostini, Dr. Julianna Agostini, Dr. Julianne Agostini