A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Aharonov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aharonov
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aharonov graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Aharonov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia M Aharonov DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Aharonov practice?
- Dr. Julia Aharonov has 9 office locations.
Dr. Julia Aharonov practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Northville, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.