Dr. Julia Andreoni Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2011

Didn't ask questions

I liked her but she seemed to casual. Instead of doing a family history and asking me questions, she said, "What do I need to know?" It was hard to know what she needed to know, When I left, I realized I hadn't mentioned various things that could be important.She did not come in before the physical to talk, Instead, the nurse came in and said to take my clothes off and but on the paper gown. I did not fill out any paperwork ahead of time although this was my initial visit.

January 29th, 2015