A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Andrieni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Andrieni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrieni graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Andrieni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia D Andrieni MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia D. Andrieni practice?
- Dr. Julia Andrieni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Andrieni practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Worcester Internists.