A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Arnsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Arnsten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnsten graduated from New York University.
Dr. Arnsten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia H Arnsten MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia H. Arnsten practice?
- Dr. Julia Arnsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Arnsten practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.