A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Barthold, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Nephrectomy Kidney Removal, Undescended Testis Cryptorchidism, and Urinary Catheterization.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barthold graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barthold has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barthold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Barthold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia S. Barthold practice?
Dr. Julia Barthold practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Barthold, Dr. Jovita Barthold, Dr. Juli Barthold, Dr. Juliana Barthold, Dr. Julianna Barthold, Dr. Julianne Barthold