A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Barthold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Barthold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barthold graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barthold has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barthold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia S. Barthold practice?
Dr. Julia Barthold practices Urology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists.