inactive

Julia A Becker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 31st, 2014
I feel cared about. I have never been on meds that have helped my symptoms until I started working with Dr. Becker, because I always had symptoms-bad ones before working with her. She takes her time to review my symptoms and finds the best way to go about dispensing the medication. The proof is I have been out of the hospital for 7years and I have been working with Dr. Becker for 71/2 years. Previously I was a revolving door into the hospital. I had 6 back to back hospitalizations before working with Dr. Becker. I think Dr. Becker is compassionate. I've seen a lot of psychiatrists before and they did not want to get to know me like a person before. I had 8 suicide attempts and I have not had one in the past 8 years.

February 13th, 2012
the worst
the WORST psychiatrist ever. gave me medicine that made me more sick. when I told her this, she told me to take more. it continued to make me worse... I stopped taking the meds by my self, and the next day, I felt much better. I would tell her I felt depressed, and she said "well, what did you do to make yourself that way" she NEVER listened to me... EVER!!I HATE this woman