A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bishop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bishop, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- NE Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Kay Bishop MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Julia Bishop has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julia Bishop practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.