Dr Julia Blank MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

June 12th, 2015
good, kind,

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Blank and her staff are an excellent representation of what medical care should be.The office has always responded in a timely manner.My questions have always been answered.Dr. Blank is thorough and will order only what is necessary for her to obtain the information needed for diagnosis and care.

September 3rd, 2011
Great doc!
one of the best docs I visited ever and intend to stay with her. She really does care, and explained all the issues well. A+

February 6th, 2011
Interested in $$$$$$
Come here if you want a doctor that cares more about money than treating you.

January 20th, 2011
Just a number
I did not care for my treatment at this office. I felt like a paycheck and not a patient. Doctor did not even diagnose.

October 31st, 2010
Highly recommended
Dr. Blank is great: thorough, caring, knowledgeable. She seems pretty up on the latest medical research, but if I bring something in from my online search that she's not aware of, she looks into it and always gets back to me later about it. I feel comfortable emailing her for information or with updates. The staff is good, too, although sometimes the receptionists can be obstructionist and don't always get the right message to the doctor. My advice is: if it's important, schedule an appointment to discuss it with Dr. Blank in person, so you're not playing "whisper down the lane." I've sent several friends to Dr. Blank and they've all been happy with the recommendation too.

February 23rd, 2010
Ridiculous wait times for annual physical
Great doctor but ridiculous wait times to get an annual physical. Even my adult daughter's doc at UCLA gives out appointments 4 or 5 weeks away. Also her billing office is unwilling to bill secondary insurance providers which is a violation of their agreement with insurance providers, according to the insurance company.

December 26th, 2009
Dr. Blank is Terrific!
She is a competent physician with a great bedside manner. Has a sense of humor and takes what you say seriously. I would highly recommend her.

October 21st, 2009
The BEST doctor in town!
I've seen many, many doctors in these last few years, so I can honestly say how wonderful she really is. Most of us have "bad days", but she never seems to. EVERY time I go see her (about 1-2x a month for my chronic health problems) she is always kind, never rushes me, asks many questions, and overall is a deeply caring person who loves what she does. I have been seeing her for over 3 years now and it's amazing how different she is from all the other doctors I've been to. At first she was "given" to me by my health insurance, but over a year ago I got a PPO and can go see anyone, but I continue to see her. The office staff, as usual, works as a team and is also amazing. They are fast, knowledgeable, caring, and overall the best running I've ever seen. By the time I sit down they call me in. (Sometimes it's to bad because I really like the books they have to look over.) Almost always they call me in just 30 seconds after I sign in. Also, they have a digital system, so they can send over prescriptions right away with a touch of a button. No more standing in line to drop them off. The building is beautiful and just got a makeover. The area is fantastic with shops within walking distance so I usually make a day of it by having lunch and going shopping afterwards right down the street. Thankfully Dr. Blank is still young (or at least she looks like it), so I will have many years to know her.

August 17th, 2017