A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Blevins Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Blevins Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins Richards graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blevins Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center-Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Blevins Richards MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia Blevins Richards practice?
- Dr. Julia Blevins Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Blevins Richards practices Pediatrics near Concord, NC.
See Concord Pediatricians.