A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Blevins Richards is Excellent. Dr. Blevins Richards has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins Richards graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blevins Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center-Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blevins Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Blevins Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia L. Blevins Richards practice?
Dr. Julia Blevins Richards practices Pediatrics near Concord, NC.
See Concord Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Blevins Richards, Dr. Jovita Blevins Richards, Dr. Juli Blevins Richards, Dr. Juliana Blevins Richards, Dr. Julianna Blevins Richards, Dr. Julianne Blevins Richards