A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bolding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bolding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolding
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bolding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolding graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bolding has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Littleton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Michelle Bolding MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Bolding practice?
- Dr. Julia Bolding has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Bolding practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Internists, Littleton Rheumatologists, and Littleton Pediatricians.