A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bolding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bolding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolding
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bolding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bolding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolding graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bolding has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Littleton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Michelle Bolding MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Bolding practice?
- Dr. Julia Bolding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Bolding practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, NH.
See Billings Internists, Billings Rheumatologists, and Billings Pediatricians.