Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Bolding
Dr. Julia Bolding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bolding is affiliated with Benefis Healthcare System, Deaconess Billings Clinic and Littleton Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Bolding has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Julia Bolding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.
Dr. Jessica Jacobs
Littleton, NH 0 mi13
Dr. Leon Kogan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Littleton, NH 0 mi11
Dr. Waverly Green III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Littleton, NH 0 mi30