Dr. Julia Bolding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Bolding?

Patient

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I have RA and Dr Bolding has given me back my life. Her outstanding treatment and follow-up is amazing. I so appreciate all of her help! I was so debilitated and today I am walking comfortably again. She is really current on the latest treatments and reviewed all of the options with me.

Patient

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr Bolding has treated me for Lupus and she is amazing - she listens carefully to my problems and complaints. Because of her diligence and excellence as a rheumatologist, my disease has been in check for the last year. She's the best!

worst doctor ever!

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Dr. Bolding is the rudest most unfriendly Doctor I have ever been to in my life, I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy! Horrible...she doesn't deserve any stars, she needs to go to school to work on her people skills thats for sure.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016