A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bramwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bramwell, Pediatrician, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bramwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramwell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bramwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Bramwell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia Bramwell practice?
- Dr. Julia Bramwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Bramwell practices Pediatrics near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Parsippany Pediatricians.