A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliax Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliax Bryson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliax Bryson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bryson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliax E Bryson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Juliax E. Bryson practice?
- Dr. Juliax Bryson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juliax Bryson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists.