Dr. Julia Bryson, MD
Dr. Julia Easton Bryson MD is female, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology.
133 E De La Guerra St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bryson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bryson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Bryson practice?
Dr. Julia Bryson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists and Santa Barbara Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Bryson, Dr. Jovita Bryson, Dr. Juli Bryson, Dr. Juliana Bryson, Dr. Julianna Bryson, Dr. Julianne Bryson