A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bryson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bryson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bryson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bryson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia E Bryson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Bryson practice?
- Dr. Julia Bryson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Bryson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists.