A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bulkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bulkeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulkeley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulkeley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bulkeley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Arden Bulkeley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Bulkeley practice?
- Dr. Julia Bulkeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Bulkeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons.