A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bulkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bulkeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulkeley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulkeley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bulkeley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Arden Bulkeley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Bulkeley practice?
- Dr. Julia Bulkeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Bulkeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons and Roanoke Pediatric Surgeons.