A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Burdick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burdick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Faulkner Burdick DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Julia Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Burdick practices Internal Medicine near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists.