A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Bustamante is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Bustamante, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bustamante has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Hospital-Trophy Club
- Baylor Grapevine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Anne Bustamante MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Julia Bustamante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Bustamante practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.