A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Carol Graves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Graves practice?
- Dr. Julia Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Graves practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.