Dr. Julia Carson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Carson?

July 10th, 2012

I have never met a more caring doctor that is concerned with not only your health but your emotional well being. She brought me through a really awful time in my life..a hug or a scolding whichever I needed.. You may have to wait a little longer, but she will also give you the time you need. A very smart doctor who is still learning .Other doctors have told me how dedicated she is. Bring a book or chat with others waiting The staff has always been more than happy to help with whatever I need.

February 9th, 2012

big disappointment

Very poorly run office. The doctor is always overbooked. There is no follow up or call back. The office is closed on Fridays. They do not answer the phone after 3 pm. My appointment was cancelled, because the doctor was not going to be in that day. I had taken the day off from work and no one at Dr. Carson's office bothered to call to tell me. You get the feeling they just don't care about the patient.

August 31st, 2011

Dr. Carson was thorough, courteous and truly engaging and attentive. I regret that she moved to a less convenient location.

November 24th, 2010

Exceptional

I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Carson and her staff. Very thorough, her detailed explanations and her pleasantness put me at ease. Two of my peers asked me if she was taking on new patients, after my telling her of my great care by the Doctor and her staff. I can't say enough praise of Dr. Julia.

June 17th, 2010

thorough physician in challenging transition

Dr. Carson has been my Primary Care Physician for three years. She was recommended to me precisely because of her reputation as an extremely thorough and dedicated doctor, which I consistently have found her to be. Perhaps a patient who values time over well-being could find Dr. Carson's diligence to be extreme. As a patient who seeks detailed consideration and discussion of her health status, I find her approach superior to that of other PCP's to whom I have entrusted my medical care. Given her comprehensive approach to practicing medicine, Dr. Carson currently may be encountering understandable stress in the transition to running her own practice while becoming familiar with patients of the doctor from whom she acquired the practice as well as continuing to care for her own established patients (including me) who have followed her in her new endeavors. Patience on the part of patients may allow us to remember that doctors are human, too, who often are working under immense demands on their time and energy.As in any interpersonal relationship, doctor-patient rapport cannot possibly be expected to be "one size fits all." Since I specifically sought the qualities that Dr. Carson offers, I have been quite satisfied with her services. Had I wanted a different approach to my health care, I would have chosen a different doctor. And, regarding attitudes, I find that one most often reaps what one sows.

May 11th, 2010

Dr. Carson has recently gone out on her own after leaving Bay Internal Medicine. The experience of an appointment with her is totally changed. She used to be relaxed and thorough...Now she is hurried and stressed. She and her staff frequently fail to follow up, and contacting them or getting information from them has become very difficult.

January 23rd, 2010

Her manner was distinctly unfriendly and sarcastic. I felt totally devalued as a person by this physician.She could profit from counseling on how to relate to others. In fairness, she was thorough and promptly provided referrals.

January 21st, 2010

She should find herself a different career. Extremely dissapointed with the way she handle my care, Two thumbs down

September 10th, 2009

a bad replacement

This dr cares more about herself and making money than she does about her patients. She replaced Dr. Manatis at East Sandwich Physicians and while I was optomistic she would be great, I was very disappointed. She talks about herself more than she cares whats going on with you.

October 3rd, 2017