A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Charles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Charles, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Charles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia F Charles MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Charles practice?
- Dr. Julia Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Charles practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.