A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Charles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Charles, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Charles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Forganfarn Charles MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Charles practice?
- Dr. Julia Charles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Charles practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Foxboro Internists and Foxboro Rheumatologists.