A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Harriett Cohen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julia H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Julia Cohen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Julia Cohen practices Dermatology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Havertown Dermatologists.