A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Cosma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Cosma, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Cosma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Helena Cosma MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia H. Cosma practice?
- Dr. Julia Cosma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Cosma practices Family Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Primary Care Doctors.