A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Coutoumanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Coutoumanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Coutoumanos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutoumanos graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Coutoumanos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coutoumanos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Coutoumanos practice?
Dr. Julia Coutoumanos practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.