A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Crim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Crim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Crim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia R. Crim practice?
Dr. Julia Crim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.