A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Crim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Crim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Crim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia R Crim MD is a female Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julia R. Crim practice?
- Dr. Julia Crim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Crim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.