A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Cuervo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Cuervo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Cuervo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuervo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuervo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Cuervo MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia Cuervo practice?
- Dr. Julia Cuervo has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Cuervo practices Internal Medicine near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists.