Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Dahl
Dr. Julia Dahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Pathology. Dr. Dahl is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms, Nea Medical Center and Regional Medical Center At Memphis. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Dahl has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Julia Dahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Tejesh Patel
Memphis, TN 0.11 mi10
Dr. John Gardner
Memphis, TN 0.11 mi46
Dr. Robin Friedman-Musicante
Memphis, TN 0.11 mi21