A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Dahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Dahl has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Dahl MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Julia Dahl practice?
- Dr. Julia Dahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Dahl practices Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists and Memphis Pathologists.