Dr. Julia Dahl Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on July 31st, 2011

From the outset, Dr. Dahl displayed the highest degree of professionalism while caring for my wife. Her thoroughness and willingness to seek the opinions of peers to confirm her findings showed a level of humility rare in the medical community. I personally witnessed Dr. Dahl fight for my wife's rights as a patient, something I will never forget. She became a friend, not only to my wife, but to our entire family as well. Dr. Dahl is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. May God bless you, Dr. Dahl, for your commitment to your profession and to our Lord.

Posted on March 29th, 2015