A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Degler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Degler is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Degler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Degler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia Degler practice?
- Dr. Julia Degler has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Degler practices Family Medicine near Greenfield, IN.
See Greenfield Family Physicians.